Thursday, 7 August 2008

The Joy of MAC and a wonderful friend...

Yes, I'm sorry, I've been away for a few weeks. What with bridal consultations coming out of my ears and the challenge of trying to put the finishing touches to our own wedding (two weeks to go today) I've just not had the time!

Today I took the time out with a good friend of mine to go out and get my make-up sorted. Earlier in the week I'd gone to Bobbi Brown and had a rather awful experience, so Vula (who just happens to be a trained artist with a MAC discount!) took me to Carnaby Street to spend a lot of money at the local branch. At first, I sat there like a rabbit in headlights what with not using much in the way of make-up myself. In the last two months my skin also decided to break out in spots so I was really looking forward to testing out that concealer!

One hour later, and my purse a whole lot lighter, we came out of the store with a collection of beautiful new products to use on the day-and Vula even offered to do it all for me on the morning so I have nothing to worry about-fantastic!!

Anyway, I hope to be back in a few days with a very special video I'm just dying to show you...stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment