Monday, 15 September 2008

Eye Candy #2: Lulu B

I thought I'd start off the week with something very beautiful to look at. Last week I was wandering around the web looking for something pretty and I came across Lulu B - Brides and Vintage, created by dress designer Lucy Brown.

With over 12 years in the fashion industry, Lucy creates bespoke vintage dresses using a beautiful selection of lace and french fabrics. She clearly has a real eye for vintage and I'm head over heals in love with her work, just look at the detail. I absolutely adore her Veronica and Rita designs and the best thing is, she produces bridesmaids dresses too-enjoy!

 
                           Veronica


                                              Veronica


                                   Rita

Image Credits: Lulu B

No comments:

Post a Comment