Saturday, 20 September 2008

Made In Heaven: Cosmetics with a Conscience at 'B'

Just before I went away to get married, I promised to tell you all about the lovely ladies at 'B', the sister company to 'Lush' who produce all those incredible smelling bath and body products. The best thing about them is that they are all vegan/vegetarian, all ingredients are sourced from suppliers who don't test on animals and everything is made by hand (and comes with a cute little label on the side which tells you who made it!) Because everything is natural, it smells all the more incredible, so make sure you invest in them!

Each store is like an Aladdin's cave of wall to wall pampering, decorated in a Boho/Vintage Chic style with packaging taking inspiration from Indian and Moroccan designs-beautiful! If you have time, check out the store in Covent Garden. 

It was while I was hunting around for the perfect gifts for my bridesmaids that I was put in touch with Jill and Wendy at 'B' to help me put together bespoke gift boxes. I was so impressed with the level of service and attention to detail that I had to tell you about it. Over the course of two weeks, they had contacted me to ask about my colour scheme, the style of packaging I liked, the type of make-up the girls liked to use-you name it. Before I knew it, they'd put together a fabulous collection of eyeshadows, lips creams as well as other goodies and had emailed me several gorgeous package designs (I opted for a blue and gold wrapped box with gold ribbon).  Two days later, they arrived very carefully wrapped in a funky Lush box with an extra special treat for me!! Needless to say, the girls absolutely loved  them, and the best thing is they can use the lovely jewelled containers the lip cream comes in as a trinket box afterwards!

The wedding service is still very new to 'B' and they're trying to promote their service to help new brides look for the perfect make-up, whether it be for themselves or as gifts and favours, so if you're interested, contact Jill and Wendy via the 'B' website.

Thank you ladies!!!!
 
Image Credits:

Top: 'Ballet' Lip Cream

Middle: 'Bubble' Pressed Eyeshadow

Bottom: 'Love' gift box.

No comments:

Post a Comment