Friday, 5 September 2008

Real Weddings: 1930s Opulence: We Did It!!

The rings were exchanged, the register signed, confetti was thrown and the cake was cut...and now we're back as Mr and Mrs! What a strange feeling to have spent all those years before that day as a Grant, to suddenly become a Riley, something it'll take a while to get used to I think.

We were blessed with the most glorious weather all day which was amazing considering there was rain and cloud either side of that day. The deer were out in force in Richmond Park and it was absolutely perfect, wonderful to be a bride!

I normally like to write a short report on each wedding I do, but I think in this case the photos speak for themselves. Our very talented reportage photographer Matt Faber delivered them to us yesterday and we spent all day pouring over them. So I've put up a selection of my favourite to share with you, and I hope you enjoy them...


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wedding Tiffany, you look so glamorous and gorgeous - congratulations to you and your new Husband,
    Annabel (Love My Dress) xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your veil! Can I ask where it's from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete