Friday, 10 October 2008

Crafty Bride #1: Martha Stewart's Crafted Bouquet

I love to make things. I find it relaxing. It took me the best part of a week to put together our place cards (in between eating, sleeping and having a life!) and you can see how to make those over at Elizabeth Anne Designs next week. This is a new weekly feature for the crafty bride which shows you how to make some scrummy items from your wedding-it could be stationery...it could be favours...or maybe a gift for your bridesmaids. This week, I'm kicking off with a rather delicate paper bouquet by the mother of everything weddings and crafts, Martha Stewart. How I wish I was a long lost daughter! Does that make me sad?

Enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I love it. Anyone who adores Martha as much as I do is A-ok in my book. I actually made these tissue flowers for my wedding ... see my pic here:
    http://chere-amie.blogspot.com/2007/10/putting-my-money-where-my-mouth-ispart.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie Amie-so lovely to hear from you and really pleased you like the blog. I have no idea who actually reads it but I carry on anyway! Your flowers are beautiful, must have taken you ages, but then nothing beats the satisfaction of a job well done!

    ReplyDelete