Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Lingerie: Hot Sauce!!!

I'd have loved to have been able to wear a gorgeous set of vintage style underwear on my wedding day, unfortunately my slinky bias cut dress didn't afford me that luxury. The closest I got to sexy was skin toned seamless undies-hardly the most provocative look, but at least they were comfortable. Having said that, by the time we'd got to our hotel after our incredibly busy day and with the prospect of waking at 4am ready to catch our flight, sexy was the last thing on our minds!

Anyway, ASOS have a rather gorgeous collection of lingerie and it's definitely worth considering for the big day. I'm LOVING the exclusive boudoir designs by Dita Von Teese for Wonderbra-delicious! 





Image Credits:


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete