Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Crowning Glory

Another Etsy gem, I couldn't resist sharing this with you. Every now and then I come back to Which Goose and try and justify buying one of her beautiful creations-really looking forward to the next wedding so that I can! That said, she prefers not to post out of the U.S because her headpieces are rather delicate and won't necessarily survive the journey, but it's always worth the risk I say!





The perfect piece to turn heads, Emily takes inspiration from flora and fauna, with a real touch of magic-a cross between A Midsummer Night's Dream and...Narnia!



Each design looks like it belongs to a fair maiden who has woken in the clearing of a magical wood, wearing a crown made by fairies. Have I gone too far? Take a look for yourselves and you be the judge!

Image Credits:


No comments:

Post a Comment