Sunday, 9 November 2008

Eye Candy #10: Emma Embery

Emma is a great friend of mine. Having both started our businesses roughly at the same time we have been supporting each other ever since whenever we can. I used quite a few of her pieces for the 1930s photo shoot we did last year and I loved them so much I asked her to make my headpiece for my wedding day, which was based on the orange blossom garlands of the early 1900s. 
Emma's embroidery skills really are second to none having worked for the likes of Monsoon, DKNY and Laura Ashley to name but a few, but I've chosen some of her stunning lace necklaces this week. To view her exquisite wraps, camisoles and other accessories, visit Luella's Boudoir in Wimbledon or check out her website!




Image Credits:
**all Emma Embery images at Luella's Boudoir

No comments:

Post a Comment