Sunday, 23 November 2008

Eye Candy #12: Bonzie




I am SO excited to show you my latest find! Whilst having a little blog stalking session earlier, I came across Bonzie, an EVER so talented Ireland based fashion designer whose work reflects the regal style of Victoriana. Just look at those boleros. If I had a pound for every time I've been asked where to find the perfect one for a bride...(you finish the rest). At least now, I know exactly where to find one and what a choice there is too! She also creates beautiful bags, lace collars, dresses, corsets and jackets, using recycled materials as much as possible, from silks, tulle, velvet and satin.

Bonzie not only has a shop on Etsy but she also showcases some of her bespoke pieces for her clients (Imogen Heap amongst her faithful admirers) on her blog which you can find here

Image Credits:
**all images from Designs By Bonzie

3 comments:

  1. Why do you do this to me Tiffany? WHY?! Must have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Why do I do it to myself?! I need to have one of those bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pieces! I'm off to stalk Bonzie on etsy now. :)

    ReplyDelete