Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Lobster and Swan Table Design

Oh my. I just stopped by Once Wed and nearly fell over myself when I found their latest entry by Jeska at Lobster and Swan, who has created a breath taking table setting. 
Not only does it oooooooze vintage charm with lace and button detailing, blues and silvers, but it would make THE perfect setting for a winter wedding or Christmas table.  



Beautiful posies of rosemary, tied with lace and buttons...


Vintage cutlery and votives...



Cool silver metallics warmed up with magical fairy lights and paper postcard bunting...



And finished off with a sweet treat. Beautiful.



Image Credits:
**all images from Lobster and Swan via Once Wed. Thank you ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring me. I love your mood montages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog...loving your posts!

    ReplyDelete