Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Happy Holidays!!!



Just popping back for a quick catch up after the chaos of Christmas! Thanks to all who wished us a happy Christmas-it was our first as a married couple AND on our own (we normally go to my Mum's) so we had a relaxed morning with some champagne and Ella Fitzgerald's Christmas album while we opened our prezzies. Dinner was an absolute triumph-and actually, we had lamb, not turkey-so ner!!!

I'm currently sitting here with Eight Hour Cream all over my face, as a random allergic reaction caused my face to come out in a big itchy rash. So you can imagine, with New Years Eve fast approaching (we're at Ronnie Scott's jazz club this year!) and a rather gorgeous outfit all planned out, the last thing I want is a face of pimples. Pray for me, I beg you!

Wishing you all a very happy new year and hope you enjoy all the goodies this blog brings in 2009!!

Tiff 

xx

Image Credits:
**all images at Domino

No comments:

Post a Comment