Monday, 16 February 2009

Up North

I was lucky enough to be able to escape for the weekend and head up to Yorkshire with my mum and baby sister, staying with my great aunt and stopping by at Lincoln to see my brother too. It did mean I missed the Designer Wedding Show, but as this is an incredibly busy week for myself and Luella's Boudoir, we will be at the National

 
Cute raspberry cupcakes Meggy made to take as gifts...they rather resembled nipples though!


Snowy Lincolnshire...


A gorgeous Victorian style carousel we found in the centre of town. I just love those colours!




Lincoln Cathedral-we even happened to glimpse a wedding here too!!


My sister Meggy, Aunty Mavis and me. We spent the night before going through some very old family photos, some as old as 100 years. It was a wonderful evening, reconnecting with family history. 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cup cakes, they look yummy...I love your blog, it has been such an inspiration to me and I found it by accident ! Debra.

    ReplyDelete