Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Happy Birthday! Two Today!!!



I've had such a busy day today that I completely forgot it's the two year anniversary of Grant-Riley Weddings! I had planned to make some cupcakes and get a bottle of champagne on ice, but apparently my planning skills aren't as good as I thought (just kidding!) How time flies. So far I've had the absolute pleasure of working with some wonderful couples, witnessed some very touching moments and met some fabulous suppliers, all of whom I hope to work with regularly in the future.

Moving forward, we launch a brand new planning service at Luella's Boudoir in May (details to follow) and next week we shoot our new promotional material in London, so watch this space! 

Here's to many more unique and eventful weddings!

Image Credits:

2 comments: