Sunday, 31 May 2009

Homemade Lemonade




A few weeks ago I received a lovely comment from Meg at Meg Gets Crafty who awarded me the Lemonade Award for blogs that show great attitude or gratitude-it's a great honour!

So it's now my job to choose the next nominees and below is my list of favourites, chosen because they inspire me on a daily basis with a never-ending supply of beautiful things...


If you win the Lemonade Award, please pass it on to the blogs you feel are most deserving by:

1. Making sure you put up the Lemonade Award logo somewhere on your blog. 
2. Nominating at least 10 blogs.
3. Linking your nominees in your post.
4. Commenting on each of their blogs to let them know they've won an award.
5.  Linking the person who gave you the award in your post. 

Thanks Meg and congratulations to the winners!!!

1 comment: