Thursday, 14 May 2009

Ice Cream, Limoncello and Blue Umbrellas




Well, it's never too long before the gravitational pull from Italy draws us back again. I am deeply in love with this country-whether it's the food, culture or the people, something about it feels as though I belong there. We've started up our own organic allotment in preparation for when we eventually find the time to break ties and move there permanently...our dining room is like a nursery full of little seedlings peeping through! I live for a dream of a Tuscan farmhouse, a large kitchen, warm tiles under my bare feet, the cats sunbathing in the orchard...

And so I'm signing off for a week, but I'll be back with plenty more wedding related news, INCLUDING all the goss from the Luella's Boudoir press launch at the end of May. The new bridal collections are already flying out the door before they've been launched so I know it's going to be fabulous. It also marks the beginning of the new planning services by yours truly so I am incredibly excited!

Ciao for now!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment