Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Wedding News: Countdown To Launch...

Well, I'm back after a week of bliss (tell you all about it later!) and tomorrow marks the big day-the Luella's Boudoir press launch. Owner Rachel Attwell and in-house designer Shane Rosanne will be launching two different bridal collections, both of which are exclusive to Luella's. In addition to that we're unveiling the new planning and supplier service with yours truly as official planner. Exciting times but boy am I nervous! 

The theme will be peonies and pearls...but that's all I can tell you for now until we have the official photos back, but I'll leave you with a sneaky peek of what I'm wearing ;-)



Image Credits:
Dress: Rose Print Prom Dress, Laura Ashley
Shoes: Dollie Day, Office

Grant-Riley Weddings

2 comments:

  1. The show was fabulous, the collection was truly inspiring and it was good to catch-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it-you should have come and said hello!

    ReplyDelete