Thursday, 11 June 2009

Dress Your Girls...

Dress Your Girls

in chic country garden. Yes, yes, I know, I have a real thing for florals but I love how classic Hollywood this is. I could just see Audrey Hepburn in this outfit on her way to lunch with the ladies, lace gloves in hand. 
I've teamed this 1940s style rose print dress from Monsoon (always the first place I look for a good dress!) with a sweet little cocktail fascinator which would really help to frame a face...and fabulous to flutter your eyelashes under too! The sweet peep toed shoes pick out the red tints in the fabric and give the whole outfit a bit of a lift. You could add a chunky red bangle or necklace to give it a more up to date feel. I love this, such fun. 

Image Credits:
Click image for item breakdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment