Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Eye Candy #20: Esther Coombs


English Rose


Battenburg

I'm VERY excited to announce that we've just signed up the uber talented Esther Coombs to Luella's Boudoir which means there are MORE places to find her beautiful hand painted crockery! I could just see one of these gorgeous cake stands gracing each table as a centerpiece at a wedding. Ahhhhhhh....
Esther breathes new life into vintage pieces of crockery found in charity shops and antique markets by transforming them into cake stands, plates, new tea sets and her recent creation, seed markers for allotments (and I may be purchasing a few of these for my own via Etsy). She doesn't even stop there, creating stunning line drawings which would look fabulous framed in pride of place in your home. I'm not going to lie, I want it all!!

Image Credits:
All images by Esther Coombs.

No comments:

Post a Comment