Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Wedding News: Grant-Riley Weddings Via Facebook & Twitter

Hello my lovelies, so sorry to have been away for so long. Things have been ridiculous here. Last week I had the chance to organize a very last minute photo shoot for our new promotional material at Preston Court...so on Monday, we did it!! Had an absolutely fabulous day and the images are going into post production tomorrow so I'll expect to have some delicious shots to show you in due course. 

Anyway, more about that later. This is just a quick message to let you all know you can now follow our blog via Facebook: http://www.networkedblogs.com/blog/grant_riley_weddings/
We need to get over 20 followers before the blog updates can be viewed direct from your news feed, so hurry up and join us!

I've also bitten the bullet and joined Twitter today, so you can follow my incredibly boring daily musings, frustrations and various other emotions via here: https://twitter.com/vintageplanner

Right, that's it for now. We're in the midst of having our bedroom decorated so I'm off to choose carpet. How scintillating!

No comments:

Post a Comment