Saturday, 22 August 2009

One Year On...




Yesterday was our very first wedding anniversary. A day of mixed emotions for me I have to say, I felt incredibly happy and rather weepy all day! In the morning a beautiful parcel arrived from my step-sister, a handmade album full of our wedding keepsakes such as the Bride and Groom place cards I'd made that I thought had been thrown away and messages and photos from my bridal shower. Such a wonderful surprise.


I'm spending the rest of the day remembering our exciting honeymoon journey and wishing we could do it all again!
Thank you to my wonderful husband for allowing me to do what I love and for being my best friend. Can't wait to see what next year brings!

Image Credits:
Photographer Matt Faber
Florist Rebecca Mays
Hair styling SFC

2 comments:

  1. I do love all these images. Very sensitive and imntimate

    ReplyDelete