Friday, 1 April 2011

Wedding News: Intern Position Available



This is a first for Grant-Riley Weddings, a sign that after four amazing years in the industry (and a lot of blood, sweat and tears!) I'm ready to take someone under my wing! Wedding season is about to step-up a gear and just you wait until you see some of the beautiful weddings I've been involved in. They're coming into the final stages now and it's a great time to join the journey.

Why Now?
In the past I've been able to manage my weddings on my own aside from the occasional assistance on the day, however, now I'm busy juggling being a mummy to 6 month old Reuben it does make life a little more difficult to manage both.

What Are We Looking For?
Someone with a passion for weddings and events is a great starting point (no point reading on otherwise!). You also MUST be available to start in the next week or two and be able to offer two days a week with occasional weekends up to the end of June. The following is also a bonus:

• A recognised qualification in wedding planning, events or stage management.
• You need to be based in the Kent or London area as you'll be working from Grant-Riley HQ.
• A full driver's license.
• Aged 18+

If you think you fit the bill, please apply via the enquiry form on our contact page for further information.

Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment