Thursday, 7 July 2011

Hopelessly In Love With...Belle De Sucre




There I was wondering my local John Lewis (there's a sale on you know) and my eyes settled on a rather sweet little box. So I picked it up and something inside me did an excited little skip. These are the SWEETEST (quite literally) little sugar treats I've ever seen in my life. Forget the crystalized sugar on a stick, these are to die for. I love that these are a beautifully understated way of customising your wedding meal, a delicate little detail to adorn your teacups in readiness for your afternoon tea or post dinner coffee and tea.

I've chosen some of my favourites but there are more both online and in John Lewis stores. Merci Belle De Sucre!


1 comment:

  1. These are so original! I love the buttons and the knickers... How cute. Thanks for sharing... *checks into John Lewis*

    ReplyDelete