Thursday, 25 August 2011

The Rougham Air & Classic Car Show



Yep. That's my happy face, stood in front of a deliciously classic car. I couldn't help myself, I had to be sprawled across it in some way, shape or form. And yes, everyone thought I was a tart for doing it.

Thought I'd share with you the shots I took following a crash course in photography (about 15 minutes to be precise) using my brother's Canon. Am I pleased with them? Considering I'm glued to Instagram, Hipstamatic and Lo-Mob (sharp in-take of breath from the die hard photographers out there) yes! These were all taken at the Rougham Air & Classic Car show up in Suffolk where our family indulged in a glorious selection of cars from Rolls' to Bedfords, Fords to Studebakers and let's not forget the favourite in our family, the humble yet faithful VW. 

I was desperate to take this with me for future shoots!
Reuben's first windmill








Towards the end of the show the airfield team regaled the crowds with a spectacular air display. Normally the thought of this would bore me to death but I was pleasantly surprised at the skill and daring that goes into doing such a thing. Sat on the grass with my Pimms and lemonade I did rather fancy being up in the cockpit looping the loop...

Ok, so true to form I'll now share some of the other details I shot using my...eh hem... iPhone...


Her name was Katie, circa 1956 and oh how I wanted her!




Like what you see? Show some love!

Grant-Riley Weddings

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Check you out in that first image! hehehe! ;)))

    xXx

    ReplyDelete