Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Eye Candy #26: Papilio

It's extremely rare that I see a Russian bridal label and fall in love with it instantly. It might be snobbish of me but when I think of Eastern European wedding dresses I think of something out of date, tacky even. Sorry!

But anywhere, that was before I stumbled upon the delicately beautiful Papilio collection. Love, love love. Such a stunning selection of silhouettes, lace and detailing with some gorgeous vintage inspired designs. Seriously, check them out for yourself...









Unfortunately this collection isn't stocked anywhere in the UK, but you can find them in France, Germany, Poland and other European countries as well as the US.

Image Credits
© Marina Danilova for Papilio

Grant-Riley Weddings


2 comments:

  1. Aren't they just utterly gorgeous?! I want to play dress-up in them all!

    ReplyDelete