Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Join Us At Wedding Week At Bluewater!



I'll admit that I did a little jig when I heard that the brand new £60M events centre at Bluewater was having it's own wedding show. "Finally!" I thought, "a well designed wedding show that isn't in the depths of London! I can literally roll out of bed and there I am!" Let's face it, provincial wedding shows never get the best wrap and I always thought it was high time that a show was brought to brides outside of the city. Oh...and I promise, I'm not going in my pjs, it was purely a figure of speech.

Wedding Fair, in association with You & Your Wedding magazine has gone one step further with the exhibition format:

♥ The catwalks are themed according to your style.
♥ There'll be style showcases to provide inspiration for your own day.
♥ AND there'll be some fantastic wedding workshops to arm you with expert advise as you plan your day.

So, we're pleased to announce that I'll be holding two wedding workshops, 'A Vintage Twist On a Traditional Wedding' on Friday 10th & Saturday 11th, covering all aspects of vintage wedding styling, from 12:45-1:15pm both days. If you'd like to find out more about the workshops, do check back here for further updates.

Attendees to the Gala Evening on from 5-9pm on Thursday 9th will enjoy a glass of bubbles whilst previewing extended catwalk shows and benefiting from the advice and styling tips from You & Your Wedding's Peta Hunt and the team.

I will also be on the Q&A panel alongside the highly acclaimed British bridal designer Ian Stuart and catwalk stylist Rose Forde discussing trends for 2012 and of course looking back over 2011 and the year of the celebrity wedding.

Tickets are on sale and I very much look forward to meeting and helping brides along the way!

Grant-Riley Weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment