Thursday, 29 March 2012

Custom Bridesmaids Dresses: The Amanda Archer Collection

As I type I'm on a ruthless hunt for the perfect set of bridesmaids dresses for my best friend's wedding. Well, it would be ruthless if there was anything in the right colour and budget. It's a typical case of sod's law-the bride settles on a colour scheme she's happy with after much deliberation and then (surprise, surprise!) you can't find a single option that hangs well, isn't a belt or covered in diamante. Would you listen to me!

Then it occurred to me that I ought to see what Etsy has to offer, after all if you can't find what you want there then you're never going to find it! I instantly fell in love with Amanda Archer's Collection.









Amanda's dresses are created using natural and eco-friendly fabrics and trims and won't be left hidden at the back of the wardrobe after the wedding. Not only am I a sucker for a pleated neckline but I LOVE a dress with pockets. Stylish and practical!

Image Credits:
© Amanda Archer

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my dresses on your beautiful site!

    ReplyDelete