Thursday, 18 April 2013

A Little Update...

Hello there!

You may have noticed that this blog has been inactive for a while. As of late last year I closed Grant-Riley Weddings to focus on styling for weddings, events and editorial instead. You can find out more here over on my new blog and I hope you'll continue to read my musings there:

Goodbyes & New Beginnings

I realise that there are still a few out there finding my planning work on the bridal blogs and magazines which is great, but just to note that from here on in it's all about the styling baby!

If you'd like further information about my styling work and services, please contact me via my holding page (website on the way).

Do stay in touch via Twitter and Facebook and follow me on Pinterest for some gorgeous inspiration!

@TiffGrantRiley
@TheCuriosityBox

Facebook ~ Tiffany Grant Riley's page
Facebook ~ The Curiosity Project

Thank you!

Tiffany

x

No comments:

Post a Comment